click here to go back Home

Please go back to WWW.ABANDONEDMUSE.COM for more images and movies

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

PHOTOS: BEHIND THE SCENES INTO "THE BOX"

I should say when this comes out eh? It will come out as soon as I can get the MAC up and running and get into the mood of sitting down for 14 hours a day to click on a mouse and edit it all and get carpal tunnel syndrome...


(lol)


***blech***


so probably by next month ..ha

Photos by Emily SiXx



NEO!


Jose looks frustrated!





Poor Chad
































This is for our blooper reel...The troll that killed CHAD











Emily Sixx after being stabbed,,this was a one shot part and she did it perfectly!





she got a little carried away...











nancy the lighting GHOST...she came for liek and hour and said fuck this and left! LOL J/K (she saaaays she had things to do...mmmhmmmm suure...j/k)


emily being suave while dead














me concentrating








Jose annoying me





this looks bad ...


this looks worse








bored waiting for me to say action








action shot...damn that floor was NASTY though

















THESE PHOTOS WERE TAKEN BY DIETER...



GO SHOW HIM SOME LOOOVE!












Danny Alvarez as EDDIE


CHAD ERVIN as ERIN





Left to right: Steven Lee, Kate, Steven, me, Jose, Chad, Danny, Rodney


Bert Moran and Steven Finlay playing the DETECTIVES











Estefania Crespo as Grace and Steven Lee as Steven(lol)














Check out Jose's glasses! What a cool pic!




















The Postal Crew!


Steven Lee provided musical entertainment as well as boom mike, acting, and lighting! LOL





Estefaniua helping me withe the reflector





Pookers was locked up for two days...poor kitty





The BOX




















DIETER!!!


Me trying to be sexy...


my lighting RIG for the last scene


Chad and Vanessa who was BETH











Check out teh video screen...another cool picture by DIETER!





James silouetted


Vanesssa in BLUE


WTF?





Me in action...joses head is giving me directions...





Emily Sixx being dragged into a room...yeesh! the things i make my poor friends go through :P


ayyy emily!


such happy dead people in this movie!


waiting for their work to start


good shot!




















The foot prints on the floor


me shooting emily sixx


me and my dead babes!





Vanessa teh hottest dead girl EVER!


Estefania as the creature on the floor...















Kate working the makeup

















Can dead people talk on cell phones?




















A few pictures I took while waiting for everyone to finish














dinner after a long day of work!





























THE BOX