click here to go back Home

Please go back to WWW.ABANDONEDMUSE.COM for more images and movies

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

my trip to pensacola...including an abandoned motel

So Jose bought me a suscription to Photo Magazine
and in there it talked about gradients to fix the skies colors and well,
I went a little overboard and i did it to every picture...
so if the sky looks a little too good to be true

it is ...
infact i used photoshop to fix most of these...
but they look so much prettier...
:::drool:::


















OUR
HELL HOTEL
Man thsi place was not only a dump...
it was full of immagrant workers that looked like they were constantly undressing me with their eyes...
its was so gross...
These are the cocaroaches in the light outside our room






Looks like a nice place huh?
thats because I can make anywhere look good...
LOL!!! this place was a dump.

some sights around town







naval air museum



Then we went here to eat sushi


My favorite part of the trip. We found not one but
2 abandoned motels!!!




















This was fucking insane...
So my mom spots this on the road during my abandoned motel frenzy.
and It has got to be the creepiest place ever!
I kept on hearing the song from the omen....yeesh!!!
The hurricane had passed through here...
but i couldn't help thinking what kind of people go to this
church...


I didn't want to get too close cause I kept picturing the spike going through my head like in some crazy horror movie! LOL
That shit was at least 2 ft tall.



hurricane



Funny dog


TRAFFIC JAM!!! On our way home! UGH!



RANCHO
VILLA MOTEL
This was cute...
my mom drives here and is cheering me on as i go to take
pictures...
I just couldn't go in cause we had everyone including the wobble dancer in the car...
and i had no crowbar.























Some
work I did with a photoshop brush ...


On the road again....



3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the photos of the abandoned motels. Where are they and have you come across many abandoned motels in florida? you can reach me at rpateka@yahoo.com

5:58 PM  
Blogger Phyllis said...

Aloha,

I'm looking for abandoned motels to renovate and house local college student in the states.

send me an email if you have any in california, washington-WSU area, Arizona anything that maybe near to a junior college or university.

Thank you

8:27 PM  
Blogger Teri Powell said...

I live in Pensacola right down the street on Mobile hwy where you took the pics of the abandoned motels. Almost all of that is gone now. What was the roach invested place you stayed in? Looks like a place downtown.

9:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home