click here to go back Home

Please go back to WWW.ABANDONEDMUSE.COM for more images and movies

Monday, January 30, 2006

NYC



*******

it calls me like a lover back to its body
veins pumping

traffic
people
trains

and beckons me

with lips half parted and legs open to me
to make my way back to it once again.

glimpses of you send me into estatic frenzy.
your lights
your music
your film.

i am lost inside you
my stomach aches for you
i am dizzy thinking of you
for i know you well.

you make love to me with
your art
your creativity
but then slap me with
your coldness.

yours is a strange love....

i left bitter.
you left me frazzled
entangled in this web of my mind.

but i feel you
so deeply i feel your energy.

i can't wait
to touch you
feel your concrete beneath my legs again
ride your trains to anywhere
get lost in your streets.

i am helpless against your long skyline towering above me.

just once,
maybe just once more.
in october when your air kisses my cheeks
makes my lips rosy
and i have to wear coats to hug me warm.

maybe just once more i will make love to you.
as long as you let me go.
and let me come in and out at will.

i refuse to be trapped within you.

i can't stand loving you
but i do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home